Thursday, February 2, 2012

Princess M on being healthy

So we have made a TON of diet changes in our house the last few months.  Everyone is doing well with it, but Princess M still has a hard time sometimes.

Well yesterday in school, an organization named Healthy Kids Atlanta (or something like that) came and did a little assembly for the 1st graders.  I guess they talked about the kinds of foods we eat and turning off the electronics and getting outside etc.

Princess M and I were in her room cleaning it up a bit last night and she says to me, "Mom, you know how sometimes we eat lots of healthy stuff?  And sometimes we eat things that arn't as much healthy stuff?"  I replied  "Yes."  

"Well I like just how I eat and I don't want to just be healthy all the time just a little healthy.  Is that OK with you mom?"


Why yes Princess M, at 6 years old and ribs showing, that is just fine. :) 

No comments: