This week is winter break from school so the girls and I are just taking it easy. I woke up to the best thing this morning. As I was laying there I hear the princess' in their room having a great time together. That in itself is great. I love it when they wake up happy. But I hear Princess M say, "There it is perfect! Our room is SO clean. It is PERFECT!" Another thing to make me happy, they are normal kids, they don't just keep their room clean especially don't just do it all on their own. Then Princess E says "Now lets go downstairs and play or watch a movie together like best friends." Princess M, "Naw I want to stay in our clean room" Princess E, "But that's what best friends do, they play together or watch movies and your my best friend! Pleeeaaassee!" Princess M very cheerfully, "OK lets go."
My heart melted. Its going to be a great day.
1 comment:
Those are the moments that make all the bickering and quarreling disappear. That made my heart melt. I miss those girls.
Post a Comment