Sunday, December 4, 2011
Milestone
We had a huge milestone today. I sat on the stand waiting with Princess E to bear her testimony for the first time. I had all of the nervous butterflies for her. We have been practicing in FHE for a few months, and I asked her this morning if she thought she was ready. She waffled back and forth. But after I told her there would be a pack of gum if she decided to do it, it was a done deal. She practiced what she was going to say the whole way to church. She did such a great job. I got a huge lump in my throat and I started crying when it was my turn after her. I was so dang proud of her. When we sat back down she said, "That wasn't so bad. I want to do it again next month." My heart is still beaming. Princess M didn't want anything to do with it, but thinks she will be ready next month. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sweet, sweet girl! I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment