Wednesday, July 20, 2011

She's growing up

Today I am taking princess E to get her first stick of deodorant and face wash and a new haircut.  She is beyond excited.  Could hardly sleep last night.

I decided it was time to take this step after she has had a few little pimples here and there and she has begun to have a little funk.  That along with the fact that she is very eager to take care of herself I decided to jump on it and start her in those habits now.

But, I am also a little sad that this day has come.  Hopefully I still have a few more years before we go shopping for her first bra and the other growing up things.

1 comment:

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

She was so cute when she called me and told me all about it. I just love those phone calls!! I asked her if Maddie got some too, and she said, "No, she's not in third grade yet, Gramma. She has a couple of years to go before she needs those things."