I combined both of these posts because, well I didn't take any pictures of these activities on the 4th. But we did the water balloon volleyball and slip-n-slide for both. We also played dodge ball, boys against girls with most of the balloons but I didn't get any pictures of that.
It was SO much fun being outside all together as a family. We love to play games when we are with King J's fam, but it is usually cards or board games. It was nice to change it up a bit and we had a blast. Even though the temperatures were up there.
They set up the slip-n-slide right by the ditch and it kindof became a game to see who would go the farthest. I think uncle Kevin won the prize. On the 4th, they used a big tarp, soap and a sprinkler. That made the challenge even better. Uncle Keith won that one, going almost a whole other length off of the tarp with his slides.
Thanks for a fun few holidays and great memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment