I know our blog has become very anemic...but I am proud to say that the winner of the "who can post the most comments" IS.....
ME!!!!!

Congratulations KING J! From what I hear, not only do you show charity in the form of your MANY comments...but you are also an all-round SWELL guy!
You da man!
OK now I challenge everyone to fight and scrap for the next gold star...and I am not going to just lay down either. Who can challenge me?!!! Bwa ah ah ah!!!
Love you all....
Peace
3 comments:
lol lol lol
I. need. to. see. pictures. of. the. giant. flowers.
please.
I have been out of the blogger world lately. I am trying to catch up for the last...oh year and a half. I will get there.
I didn't even know there was a comment contest, but I hope to be in the running soon! :)
Hope you are feeling better with all the allergy stuff. NOT FUN!
Post a Comment