We were driving home from the ward party last night and Princess M shouts, "I see dead people!" King J and I look at each other, "What?" Princess M, "right there, where they are in the ground." Me, "Oh, the cemetery."
haha! Kids are so funny! It is so hard to actually know where they are coming from sometimes. My 3rd (a boy), told me to "be careful and not crush his army" when I buckled his seat belt. He even pointed to his crotch. I wanted to know who taught him that phrase, of course. Turns out he just had an army man plastic figure in his pocket. Whoops!
1 comment:
haha! Kids are so funny! It is so hard to actually know where they are coming from sometimes. My 3rd (a boy), told me to "be careful and not crush his army" when I buckled his seat belt. He even pointed to his crotch. I wanted to know who taught him that phrase, of course. Turns out he just had an army man plastic figure in his pocket. Whoops!
Post a Comment