Thursday, March 5, 2009

All about Mom

Some friends of mine had their kids answer these questions about them and we have had the best time reading the answers. So I decided to ask the 2 princess' and write their responses for all of you to see. Hmm, on second thought, maybe I don't want you all to know this. LOL

Princess M's responses are first then Princess E's follow.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Um, Go rake the leaves! (uh I don't think I have ever told her that. lol) I love you.

2. What makes mom happy? That she likes dad. Being good

3. What makes mom sad? Doing naughty things. Being bad.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Shaking her bum. Saying funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child? Um, I don't know. Ok, that is a hard question. I don't know.

6. How old is your mom? Little. Uh that is kinda hard too.

7. How tall is your mom? So big. shrugs shoulders

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Cleaning up. Ok, Hmm flowers.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Looking for worms. Um, be sad because she misses me.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because from Dad. Coming to school to me and playing with me.

11. What is your mom really good at? Sewing and going fishing. Playing with us.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Being mad. Hmm, she isn't very good at saying good bye to me when I am going to school.

13. What does your mom do for a job? She climbs up ladders. Hmm, that's kinda hard. Help me and Princess M be happy?

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Apples . Um salad

15.What makes you proud of your mom? Shaking her booty. Kissing me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? An umbrella. She would be a cat.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Gallop like a horse. Hmm play games

18. How are you and your mom the same? We get dressed together, sort of. Our hair.

19. How are you and your mom different? Um, we aren't wearing the same pants. Because we wear different clothes every day.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause she does. Because she kisses us.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Uh, Monkeys. Kissing.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? I think, places like the dinosaur museum that has dinosaur bones. It is really cool there. To Church


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I can't wait to see you shake your booty!

Anonymous said...

#16 .. an Umbrella!? -- LOL
Also LOVED #19 --

so cute!

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

LOL, I miss those girls!!! (and you too, of course)