YAY! Good luck. INothing beats having great advice and trainers to help you achieve your goal. I just enlisted a nutritionist to help me get down to a weight that I can fight at. I'm excited to see what happens.
Awesome! That's great, Missie!
Good for you! I need to do something like this but I've seen what they do to those people! You are one brave woman! Keep me posted!aubs
You go girl! We're thinking we should do a family 'biggest loser' contest....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY! Good luck. INothing beats having great advice and trainers to help you achieve your goal. I just enlisted a nutritionist to help me get down to a weight that I can fight at. I'm excited to see what happens.
Awesome! That's great, Missie!
Good for you! I need to do something like this but I've seen what they do to those people! You are one brave woman! Keep me posted!
aubs
You go girl! We're thinking we should do a family 'biggest loser' contest....
Post a Comment