Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

Over the Christmas holiday, a close friend (thanks Amber) came and took some great pictures for us. Didn't she do a great job?
She snapped some great candid shots of Princess M. This picture with her and the cat is just priceless. It says SO much about who Princess M is.

We needed a new grand kid picture since princess B wasn't in the last one. But unfortunately this was the best shot of them all.
I sometimes feel like the picture Nazi when we are all together. What can I say, I just like having family pictures that are current. :) Especially when I know so many great talented people who can take great care of us.

2 comments:

VTS said...

I'm the picture Nazi also! My brothers and the guys at the MMA gym hate it. I hear groans everytime I whip out the camera. Pictures are just so much fun to have. Yours are WAAAY cute, btw. Custest family! Seriously.

Unknown said...

You look great Melissa!! Your hair is getting so long. I like it!