Monday, November 3, 2008

So tell me what you want, what you really really want

Many of you have requested more pictures of our house. I still don't have any of our pictures up on the walls, but it is coming together.

Please leave me a comment as to what you want pictures of and I will post them. Well after I find my usb cord. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your favorite spot in your house and something you compromised on.

Rochelle said...

I want to see it all... I know it's a tall order, but you know you want to show it off! :)

Sally Williams said...

We want to see pictures of the inside. We don't care if you don't have pictures on the walls yet.

saramomwifefriend said...

You should post pics so we can feel like we where there helping you unpack and giving you hugs when you are homesick. BTW I'm glad you let me know where you are :) Wish I could have said goodbye before you took off.

saramomwifefriend said...

You should post pics so we can feel like we where there helping you unpack and giving you hugs when you are homesick. BTW I'm glad you let me know where you are :) Wish I could have said goodbye before you took off.

saramomwifefriend said...

You should post pics so we can feel like we where there helping you unpack and giving you hugs when you are homesick. BTW I'm glad you let me know where you are :) Wish I could have said goodbye before you took off.

saramomwifefriend said...

You should post pics so we can feel like we where there helping you unpack and giving you hugs when you are homesick. BTW I'm glad you let me know where you are :) Wish I could have said goodbye before you took off.