So I had planned to spend my day blogging all of our Halloween and fall pictures. Along with pictures of the house. But I have seriously misplaced the USB cord. I had it in the hotel but I have no idea what corner it made it's new home once we moved. So hang in there. I will post pictures just as soon as I can. I just didn't want you all to think I had forgotten.
2 comments:
Oh man! I was looking forward to a slew of pictures! I hope you find it soon.
So, go to the neighboring hotel, and tell them you left it there. We did that once, and I doubt that we got exactly ours, but they pulled out a box that had about 50 of them in it.... we chose the best one there was....and walla! went home with a great one!! Seriously, I think that they save them for the next guy coming through.
Post a Comment