Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As long as we have Toilet Paper, Each Other, and the Girls...

Then we can be happy anywhere. :)

We got word yesterday that they are closing the SLC Hanjin Office. We both were pretty much in shock yesterday when we got the news. Fortunately they are going to re locate most of the employees at the Phoenix and Atlanta offices. We are really hoping for Atlanta especially since we have tried to re locate there a few times before. But there also is always the possibility that he will not be offered a position within the company and we will have to look elsewhere.

So after a long night with each other last night, we came to the conclusion that we can be happy where ever we end up as long as we have toilet paper, the girls and each other. So if at anytime during this trial one of us forgets, we made a pact that we will remind each other.

If you have a spare prayer, please send one our way. Heaven knows we could use all the prayers we can get right now.

3 comments:

Juice or "King J" said...

Actually, I should stipulate that as long as we have GOOD toilet paper and each other...we can be happy anywhere.

To explain further, this is a joke that we heard that said.."I don't care how poor you are...you are never too poor for good toilet paper!"

Unknown said...

I've definitely been praying for you guys. I'm just sad at the thought of you moving. :( But you're right. As long as you have the girls, each other, and tp (of course) then you'll be fine. I'd move to the ends of the Earth as long as my family was with me. I'm sure it's horrifying but just know that I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I will pray for you guys. And I want to see you before you move anywhere.