Tuesday morning I put the girls up to the table, well Princess M in her high chair, gave them breakfast and came down stairs to sort and start the laundry. When I was finished I could hear the 2 girls upstairs together on the monitor. I thought to myself how did Princess M get down? I went up stairs and asked, princess E informed me that she helped "because I'm the big girl." Well I guess so.
This morning I came down stairs to this site. Both Princesses, in the flower room ,playing the new Dora Dance Party computer game that Santa brought. Who would have thought a 3 year old would know how to use the computer? It has only taken her about 2 days to get used to how it works.
The good thing about preemies, was that they stayed little for longer. But it seems those days are beginning to fade.
2 comments:
Do you find that Maddie almost 'idolizes' Millie? I am always catching Gracie trying to be like Lincoln.
Yea, she follows her around all the time and wants to be doing exactly what she is doing.
Post a Comment