Thursday, January 11, 2007

'Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam'


This is our cute little Sunbeam before church on Sunday. She was so excited to go in with the big kids. She was the only girl with 4 boys. And one would think that a little girl would be shy in a situation like that. Oh no, she was the one getting them all riled up. No shyness there at all. She loves taking her little scriptures with her whenever she goes to church. Except I think she thinks they are a hymnal other than for scripture reading. I guess we need to get her her own little song book.


And lets not forget our other little cutie. She is so cute when it is picture time. She says 'sheese' and gives a big grin.

These to really do love each other and are really becoming best friends.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

they are so adorable! I can't wait to get link and millie together again. I was just looking at flights so that I can get mine booked for april and I got all sorts of excited!