Friday, November 12, 2010

And so it begins

I'm afraid Princess E is boy crazy.:(  Just turned on Sand Lot and she melted on the couch and said, "Ahhh, I'm going to like this movie it has so many HOT boys in it."

We have heard the phrase "hot boys" around here quite frequently.  Princess M also came home a few weeks ago saying "Mom, I think so and so in my class is hot."  To which I replied how do you know he is "hot??"  to which she said "Because he has a pretty face."  AAAAHHHHHHH

I didn't like boys until I was 17 I don't know what to do with little girls who already have crushes.  Any advise for me???  Who knew it would start so young. 

1 comment:

Spudknit said...

Oh no! You are in for a looong life. I am so grateful Paige just likes a boy she doesn't get all gaga over them nor any crushes yet. I hope both my girls take after me. I only had one crush in my life that lasted only three days at the most and that was in college. I don't have any advice but we love you guys. :cheesygrin: