| At the beauty shop getting pretty for school to start. |
| Heading down to the bus, notice that it is dark? They catch the bus at 7:10 am. |
| They are best friends. |
| Getting layers put in. (don't know why it put it out of order but I can't figure out how to put it back in order :) |
| Bus is almost here |
| "Turn around and wave at your mom so she can bawl her head off." |
| The girls really LOVE being back in school and love going together. I am filling up my days really well by hitting the gym, cleaning out the house, yard work, sewing, canning, and volunteering. |
1 comment:
WAIT.JUST.A.MINUTE! They are BOTH in school!?!
Where have I been? My rock isn't THAT remote. What are you doing with all that free time?
Post a Comment