Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Field day 2010








I was really lucky this last year to be a room mom for princess E's 1st grade classroom. She had a great class and not only would I go in and help with the parties, but I helped out every Monday with centers. Math usually. Princess M was able to come with me most of the time and would just work on her own workbooks or projects. When she was at a friends house and didn't go with me, everyone in the class would wonder where she was. She had kind of become an honorary class member.

So when I volunteered to help with field day, the basketball station, it was only natural that she would jump right in with the rest of Princess E's class. It was fun to watch them both pal around and help each other do the games.

No comments: