Her: "How come we all can't come to the airport to pick up Aunt Chelle and baby Jayne?"
Me: "Because we won't all fit and daddy will be sad if he has to stay home all by himself."
Her:: "I wish we had a van, then we would all fit. Don't you wish we had a van mom?"
Me "Yep I do, but our other cars fit our family, still work and are paid for."
Her: "Well, we don't have enough money either mom. Vans cost a lot of money. I wish we had all the money in the world. Don't you mom? Oh, but then other people would be poor, like Sister Elder. That would be sad. Well I wish that we just had all the money in America. Then there would still be money for other people too."
She is so considerate. Always thinking of others. :)
4 comments:
Awww. Thanks E for thinking of me. So cute! :)
What a sweetie. Tell her that I still want to be her friend so she will share some of her money with me too.
HA!! She is SMART and sweet! What a great combo.
Ha!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! :) Kids say the cutest things!
Post a Comment