Tuesday, September 16, 2008
75 houses later...
So after touring literally about 75 homes in the last few weeks I find myself kinda discouraged. So many homes, but none of them are right for our family. Some come really close and we have actually wanted to put bids on 2 of them, only to find out they are already under contract. Several others fit the bill, but need TONS of work before we can move in. I actually asked the realtor today if we are being realistic with what we want for what we can afford. She said we were, but probably are going to have to sacrifice something weather it be the yard, the basement or bigger kitchen. So far I haven't had "that feeling" with any of them. Only with an area, which is out in the country. King J and I talked this evening about the possibilities that I found today and decided that with all of them we feel like we are settling, and we don't think that is right. It is just so frustrating to be this far into this move and still not have a place to call home. Thank goodness we still have time, and family that loves us enough to put up with us. Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts in our behalf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Queen M! Your situation sounds ultra frustrating and you still seem so optimistic and hopeful. You are so cool. Thanks for keeping us updated on the whole move. I'm glad you're doing well.
Hang in there... you'll find a place. It reminds me of the song Come Come Ye Saints for some reason! :)
I'm sorry my blog made you cry. I love you so much!
Good luck in your search!! -- I would check out wards in addition to houses, maybe you will get an idea of at least the area as well? hang in there!
hang in there!! You'll find the perfect house :)
Interestingly, my friend texted out of the blue today. She asked how your move was coming. Hopefully she will visit your blog soon. Love you, Mom ~~AND your names are on the prayer roll at the temple. Hang in there hon.... Love you!!!
Post a Comment