Well, we have been given an offer to re locate to PHX. BUT, we still have to option of ATL because they have to wait and see who accepts their relocations from the 3 offices that are consolidating to that one. So we know that we are moving, but still not for sure where yet. King J had to submit in writting that he is still interested in a position in ATL due to his family being there, and that if there is a position avail. that he would like to take it. If they give him a position in ATL, it is not certain if they will still offer the re location pkg, but they said they will take it case by case.
So it is pretty much what we thought would happen. More waiting and fasting. Any way there is an update for you. :)
2 comments:
So, Gracie just did something I said, "Don't do that again, little missy!" Lincoln looked at me and said, "She's not Missie... Millie's mommy is!" I thought it was sweet.
And, we haven't mentioned anything at all about you guys possibly moving to Pheonix... in the car today he said, "Mom, when we move to another planet, will Millie be there too?" I asked a few questions and realized he meant another city, instead of another planet. I told him, we'll see.
So, he's obviously thinking of you guys today! :)
that is so cute.
Post a Comment