Tuesday, June 5, 2007

MOF

I have a confession to make. I have a very strong addiction. I am addicted to a message board. I know I am a geek, but MOF's (my online friends) have become a very big part of my life. I joined about a year and a half ago. It is a private group of LDS moms from around the world. There are about 130 of us from all different backgrounds. I joined at a real tough time in my life when it felt like everything around me was falling apart. All of these women have become really good friends to me, and I just loving being part of such a wonderful community. Every once in a while we have the opportunity to have a GNO (girls night out), where we get to meet each other irl (in real life). Over Memorial Day weekend while we were in Idaho, I had the opportunity to go out to dinner and meet a few of my favorite ladies. We had such a good time.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I'm so excited for your new blogs! Yeah!